пятница, 14 апреля 2017 г.

Kaliedoscope Brights - Swatches & Review

Hey All!!
Miss me?? :D
First of all I would like to apologize for the lack of posts past couple of months, I have been very busy in life, but I planning to get back to blogging, so hopefully, I will!!

Today's post is to share swatches of the Kaleidoscope Brights Polishes, I have tried this brand and their neons before and I absolutely loved them back then, keep on reading to know my thoughts on these 4.

Swatch info: Used 2 coats (1 thin + 1 thick) for all of these, sealed it with a glossy top coat from El Corazon and its clicked in an artificial soft light. Colors may vary a little depending on your monitor settings.

So let's begin!!


Kaleidoscope 04: A beautiful bright pink creme, formula wise it was very nice and buttery, covered really well with 2 coats, no bald spots whatsoever.







Kaliedoscope 06: A bright neon parrot green, super amazing formula, unlike other green neons I tried, this one didn't disappoint me with an uneven application or bald spots.








Kaleidoscope 11: A subtle coral creme, the color didn't appeal to me as its a very common color, its formula was good.






Kaleidoscope 12: A gorgeous sea green creme, my camera was not able to capture its entire beauty but it's just so damn gorgeous slightly darker than the shown picture, you should definitely have such color in your stash. This one was my first!!! And I loved it.





So Overall I loved them all but if you ask my favorite it would definitely be Number 12, perfect sea green!!


You can get these as well as their other polishes from their online store.





Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Feel free to leave comments/feedback down below:)




Перепост - авторский пост

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий